The Boneyard is a crazy place | The Boneyard

The Boneyard is a crazy place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just happened to be checking out the donation page for the cardiology center where I saw that my professor from my first semester freshman year had donated. I'm a senior now at Endicott College, so professor Tripler, if you see this it's too bad we didn't have the chance to bond over our affinity for Uconn BBall. Maybe then you would have rounded my 89 to an A- and not a B+ hahaha.

Any other stories about someone close to you posting on the board and you communicating with them on the board but having no idea who they were?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Just happened to be checking out the donation page for the cardiology center where I saw that my professor from my first semester freshman year had donated. I'm a senior now at Endicott College, so professor Tripler, if you see this it's too bad we didn't have the chance to bond over our affinity for Uconn BBall. Maybe then you would have rounded my 89 to an A- and not a B+ hahaha.

Any other stories about someone close to you posting on the board and you communicating with them on the board but having no idea who they were?

If you had signed up for the BYC, I might have gotten you into his foursome....

A double edged sword, to be sure....

Might have gotten that 89 rounded down to a C+....

Reaction Score

Not really, but someone brought up the story about a former poster named Iron Mike. When he came to the golf tourney we had, he was maybe 5'9", 125 pounds. And his name was something like Chris. He was neither Iron or Mike.

p.s. - Professor Tripler should have given you an F and punched you in the throat.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My cousin is a Yarder on the woman's board. He knows I know about the Yard but I have never revealed my identity. It would kill him.

Reaction Score
My name is not Scot- I am really Brad Pitt. Now that the secret is out I am not ashamed to tell you I am heading back to bed for round three today.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
My cousin is a Yarder on the woman's board. He knows I know about the Yard but I have never revealed my identity. It would kill him.

Your satin pants aren't a giveaway?

Reaction Score
My name is the name I had for my screen name when I logging into AOL 1.5 when I was 7. I am no where close to anonymous at this point. Although I did recently meet a boneyarders wife at work and i requested that I know as little about him as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Iron Mike was part of Team AAAB (and IronMike) who won the BYC ... With my help, of course. I drove one of the carts.

Not really, but someone brought up the story about a former poster named Iron Mike. When he came to the golf tourney we had, he was maybe 5'9", 125 pounds. And his name was something like Chris. He was neither Iron or Mike.

p.s. - Professor Tripler should have given you an F and punched you in the throat.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I had the opposite problem. I met a guy on a non-related board who used the name Yamar. He was a UConn grad and sports fan. I assumed he was the Yamar that (used to?) post here. Met him in person, and I'm including things based on what I'm assuming is shared knowledge in conversation, and he's looking at me like I've lost my mind.

Reaction Score
I had the opposite problem. I met a guy on a non-related board who used the name Yamar. He was a UConn grad and sports fan. I assumed he was the Yamar that (used to?) post here. Met him in person, and I'm including things based on what I'm assuming is shared knowledge in conversation, and he's looking at me like I've lost my mind.
Rich,
The same thing happened when we met, only it was you looking at me like I was nuts.

Reaction Score

Dave with all due respect 89.xx is a not an A.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Your satin pants aren't a giveaway?
No, he just thinks I'm weird. My aunt loves them, tho. Always rubbing my quads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom