The biggest future improvement will be........... | The Boneyard

The biggest future improvement will be...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMHO Stokes has to shoot those uncontested 10-15 footers, Stanford didn't even get within 10 feet of her and she had the opportunity to take one or two maybe three dribbles and than take a shot. Even if she doesn't make them at least the defense will have to come out to guard her which should allow other players the opportunity to cut to the basket and than Stokes can either shoot or pass to get an open layup. Geno should look at the tape long and hard at this emphasize this to Stokes. Game could have been significantly different.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
The biggest improvement as a team had better be the dribble penetration defense...without it UConn will continue to be exploited by guard oriented teams. What I saw last night was absolutely no weak-side help...something after watching years of UConn basketball I have to say was rather surprising.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The biggest improvement as a team had better be the dribble penetration defense...without it UConn will continue to be exploited by guard oriented teams.
That has always been one of UCONN's Achilles heels. Many times over the years they've had trouble keeping dibble drivers in front of them. Luckily, there are not too many teams with guards good enough to take advantage of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom