The Big East Player of the Week is….. | The Boneyard

The Big East Player of the Week is…..

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I can remember when you posted all relevant news articles the day after games. I know it was lot of work, but I want you to know it was greatly appreciated.

On another note, it looks like Azzi will have legitimate competition for BE FOY.

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I watch part of this game. Morrow is a big-body 6'1" forward who runs the floor well, has nice touch around the rim, and can shoot the 3. Really a fantastic debut by an under-the-radar recruit, albeit against a weak opponent.

Lack of frontcourt presence really hurt DePaul last year down the stretch, and they missed the tournament for the first time since 2002. Hopefully Morrow and the Indiana transfer Jorie Allen will help in this area.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
OT Swerve. The SEC no longer has a Player of the Week, it is the Athlete of the Week. Wonder if other conferences will follow suit...
I guess it's similar to when MVP became MOP.

Reaction Score
Morrow is a big-body 6'1" forward who runs the floor well, has nice touch around the rim, and can shoot . . . Really a fantastic debut by an under-the-radar recruit, albeit against a weak opponent.
In a loss against a superior Texas A & M team Morrow scored 12 points on 5 for 12 shooting, but
had 4 boards, 3 assists, 5 steals, and 6 blocks. Looks like she's going to be a real contributor.

Reaction Score
OT Swerve. The SEC no longer has a Player of the Week, it is the Athlete of the Week. Wonder if other conferences will follow suit...
I guess it's similar to when MVP became MOP.
I’d like to know whose bright idea it was to change “MVP” to “MOP.” First, it’s a silly acronym. Dry MOP or wet MOP? And worse, the phrase “most outstanding” is really redundant. If you drop the word “most,” do you lose anything? How about “the outstanding player”?
Kinda reminds me of “MLB baseball.”

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
…not a surprise.

There are a lot of things I like about Paige. The thing I like best about her is I KNOW she's going to show up for the BIG games this year.
No disappearing acts for her. She'll show up, and show up BIG!!! ;) Now if we could just get the rest of her teammates to join her.

Reaction Score
There are a lot of things I like about Paige. The thing I like best about her is I KNOW she's going to show up for the BIG games this year.
No disappearing acts for her. She'll show up, and show up BIG!!! ;) Now if we could just get the rest of her teammates to join her.
The thing about Paige, from my viewpoint, isn't that she's going to show up BIG, because even the very best sometimes have an off day. That's life, and it's just the way it is. No, the thing about Paige is that she is going to SHOW UP, and give everything in her soul and body to win and do everything she can to help her teammates feel the same way. She will never quit as long as there is a chance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom