The Best Student Section in the Country!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Best Student Section in the Country!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Predicted crowd scenario for Saturday:
Lots will be full earlier than usual because of college students and former CT residents home for T-Day weekend and big Rutgers contingent.
Big Rutgers contingent will be in seats for kickoff. UConn sections will be barely half full. People remaining in lots will = UConn fans in stadium.

I enjoy tailgating like most here, but it's time to start seriously enforcing the no tailgating after kickoff rule. In fact, do what they do at ND. Start at the perimeter of lots around 45 mins. before kickoff and start herding people in. To me, you should be on your way into stadium no later than 15 mins. before kickoff. You can carry your beverage(s) to the gates.
The Windsor Locks incident last year when the kid was killed by someone who started his night tailgating but never went to the game (kicked out of lot at 8:15, 15 mins. after kickoff) should have been a wakeup call.

Reaction Score
Ruskin I agree with your point about no tailgating after kickoff, this would solve a tone of problems like vehicle and property vandalism.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This thread is filled with self-important whiners. If you had a lousy time at the game, that's on you. Mr. Happy wishes the home team won but had a great time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom