The best play for UConn is to.... | The Boneyard

The best play for UConn is to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The best play for UConn right now is to try and force ND out of the Big East. Obviously its a HUGE gamble, but it would force ND to make a move. This would set off the next wave of expansion dominoes. This is much easier said than done...

1) Would the Big East basketball only schools actually want ND out? Doubtful.

2) If by chance ND was forced out, where do they go? If they join a conference as a football member, they will bring another school with them (UConn to ACC....RU to B10)

3) If by chance they go basketball only to the B12, conference expansion may actually stall out.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
If UConn leads the charge to force ND out of the Big East, we will certainly not be joining them in whatever conference they end up in. I agree that ND's departure would be nice, though.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
This is so utterly moronic. How many times do rational people need to explain the whole basketball only, ND scenario to everyone before you get it?

Reaction Score
Would much rather let ND wallow in indecision until at some point the leagues just move on or one caves in on every contractual aspect. I hope we don't end up in that conference but we might. I'm just sick of their soap opera need for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom