The best part of that butt whooping on Saturday | The Boneyard

The best part of that butt whooping on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was the fact we denied RU a share of their first ever Big East football championship. Their board was fairly confident this game was a slam dunk for them, in total contrast of our board going into the USF game last year.

They really had it coming after all their crowing about being a better program with better players. Someone else referred to it as curb stomping and at 40-10, I was disappointed P called off the DOGS.

Easily the most satisfying win of the year.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Really hope they pull out a win at Cinci and get a bowl game.

Reaction Score
I'm just relieved as we really should have beaten them at least 2 times in the last 3 years. And I mean REALLY beaten them - as they basically won on flukish, end of game plays.

Reaction Score
I parked next to a group of Rutgers fans, pleasant people. I heard one of the group say, 'Do you think we will be ranked after the game'. Not if we win we will be ranked. They were gone when I returned to my car.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I enjoyed Mike Francesca bashing Rutgers football for getting hammered by UCONN and their weak non-conference schedule. Fools call his show praising the outstanding job Schiano has done and some saying Schiano will get the Penn State job. Francesca says Penn State is not even considering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom