The Baylor Lady Bears... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Baylor Lady Bears...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Clemson Football team was served fast food, due to the Government shutdown at the time.

There are a lot of championship sports teams, college and professional. It might be costly to have a formal dinner for all of them.

I wonder if the White House contacted Kim Mulkey to find out what her players preferred.

I'm sure many of these young ladies came under extreme pressure from their woke friends to not attend. Good for Baylor. They played a great game, and showed class by visiting the White House.
I can't believe a lack of money is the reason we have to feed our sports heroes fast foods when they visit the White Hours. Washington wastes enough money each day to feed all the visiting sports teams for years.

Reaction Score
Uh, what are they upset about? Because she was laughing? Because she said Donnie?

That and the fact that she called The White House, The “Obama” White House. I personally feel like she didn’t do anything wrong but many of their fans feels as if it was a slap in Mulkey’s face.

Reaction Score
It's called selective editing...

Happy happy happy

Kinda a labored "happy" there.

Slightly less labored: Bugs Bunny

That interaction was also somewhat controversial at the time, of course. Good thing the Baylor players didn't attempt that one on Trump - we'd have heard calls to repeal Title IX within the hour. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
What did our team get for food during their visits? Maybe this is just the White House trying to offer up a fun snack for a bunch of college kids?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
If you want to discuss this, bring it to the cesspool. This is NOT open for discussion. It creates too much work for us to monitor and clean up because these threads always turn to politics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104