The B1G 2023-24 Season Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The B1G 2023-24 Season Thread

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Penn State has a really nice backcourt with Makenna Marisa, Shay Ciezki and Leilani Kapinus at the wing, primarily doing the dirty work.
Wasn't enough to beat Ohio State in Ohio, but Marisa went for 28 against the Buckeyes on 50%+ shooting.
Ali Brigham seems to be in favor again and grabbed 10 rebounds...will be interesting if this combo can get Nittany Lions to a post-season.

BTW, Marisa to me is a WNBA prospect: she's a true combo guard who is 5'11", can shoot at multiple levels and is as tough as they come.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Penn State has a really nice backcourt with Makenna Marisa, Shay Ciezki and Leilani Kapinus at the wing, primarily doing the dirty work.
Wasn't enough to beat Ohio State in Ohio, but Marisa went for 28 against the Buckeyes on 50%+ shooting.
Ali Brigham seems to be in favor again and grabbed 10 rebounds...will be interesting if this combo can get Nittany Lions to a post-season.

BTW, Marisa to me is a WNBA prospect: she's a true combo guard who is 5'11", can shoot at multiple levels and is as tough as they come.
I wasn't there, but my sister said Makenna Marisa had to be carried off the court either at the beginning of OT or right before. Hope she is okay, that prognosis could really change PSU's trajectory. I think 4 PSU players fouled out as well.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I wasn't there, but my sister said Makenna Marisa had to be carried off the court either at the beginning of OT or right before. Hope she is okay, that prognosis could really change PSU's trajectory. I think 4 PSU players fouled out as well.
Oh, that would be horrendous if it's a bad injury. With Ashley Owusu out of sight and Alli Campbell (once again) injured, PSU is awfully thin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom