The arc under the basket | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The arc under the basket

Reaction Score
One thing that would help with the foul discrepancy is if our team (a) learned what a moving pick is and (b) learned to stop doing it. We do it 2-3 times a game; it’s worse than a turnover because we not only give up the ball but also put our opponent a foul closer to the bonus.

The whistles on these always seem to come out of nowhere and I’m prepared to be outraged, but then the replay inevitably shows our guy shuffling his feet or sticking his elbow out.

I swear getting this right alone is worth a win or two up to this point.

Another thing that would help the final tally is if we could be up 4 in the final minutes instead of perpetually down 4. Then the other team would be racking up last-minute fouls to stop the clock instead of us always doing it. But if we could fix that problem, we’d be in pretty good shape overall!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
One thing that would help with the foul discrepancy is if our team (a) learned what a moving pick is and (b) learned to stop doing it. We do it 2-3 times a game; it’s worse than a turnover because we not only give up the ball but also put our opponent a foul closer to the bonus.

The whistles on these always seem to come out of nowhere and I’m prepared to be outraged, but then the replay inevitably shows our guy shuffling his feet or sticking his elbow out.

I swear getting this right alone is worth a win or two up to this point.

Another thing that would help the final tally is if we could be up 4 in the final minutes instead of perpetually down 4. Then the other team would be racking up last-minute fouls to stop the clock instead of us always doing it. But if we could fix that problem, we’d be in pretty good shape overall!
Other teams just run into our screener on the dribble handoff. It’s such nonsense and clearly other coaches are teaching to it.

id love to see the off hand push-off by drivers called with as much fervor

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom