The Agent | The Boneyard

The Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Did anyone else see the premiere of the new show on Equire Network last night called "The Agent"?

Its a documentary on college football players and their road from college to the NFL draft. Looks like Byron Jones will be on the next episode with his agent. Can't wait! Here's the linkto the show: http://tv.esquire.com/shows/the-agent

Reaction Score
Did anyone else see the premiere of the new show on Equire Network last night called "The Agent"?

Its a documentary on college football players and their road from college to the NFL draft. Looks like Byron Jones will be on the next episode with his agent. Can't wait! Here's the linkto the show: http://tv.esquire.com/shows/the-agent

I want to watch it, I really do, but I can't bring myself to watch Esquire after what NBC did to TechTV

Reaction Score
Anyone know if Cox cable carries it &, if so, at what position #?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Anyone watch the episode last night? They didn't really show much of Byron, but they did cover the akward phone convo when he basically told Ed Wasielewski (who is an agent from CT, grew up in Rocky Hill, and reps for a couple of other UConn players) that he wasn't going to hire him. This side of the sport is really interesting becuase its something that you really never heard about or get to see. You gotta wonder how much pressure these kids are under if they're talented enough to head to the league with choosing an agent. Its a pretty cut throat business from what I've read and seen on this show so far.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yes, it's on Cox. Somewhere in the mid-100's. Look for ESQTV in the Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom