The $92 million Field of Nightmares | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The $92 million Field of Nightmares

Reaction Score
As if BB has done anything lately.

What does that have to do with anything?

The point is when we won games, even at a moderate level, the student section was packed every game and we did get rave reviews for the gameday atmosphere.

Reaction Score
Does anyone go to a stadium/arena to watch a game anymore? If you have a place to sit and a playing surface you're all set. All the other crap is for the same people who go and stare at their phones all game.

Reaction Score
Does anyone go to a stadium/arena to watch a game anymore? If you have a place to sit and a playing surface you're all set. All the other crap is for the same people who go and stare at their phones all game.

Hey. I stare at my phone all game.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
What does that have to do with anything?

The point is when we won games, even at a moderate level, the student section was packed every game and we did get rave reviews for the gameday atmosphere.
The administration is incapable of winning games. We just have to get used to the new normal.

Reaction Score
The administration is incapable of winning games. We just have to get used to the new normal.

Yet somehow that won't matter if we had an on campus stadium? It would be a good atmosphere to watch this product?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Yet somehow that won't matter if we had an on campus stadium? It would be a good atmosphere to watch this product?
If I had to drive back from Storrs tonight I would never return.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
The chicken or egg conundrum. Which comes first? I don’t have an answer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom