The 3 QB experiment is a failure... and a joke... | The Boneyard

The 3 QB experiment is a failure... and a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
... time to simply pick somebody and move forward with that kid... Shucks, I was confused when on one play Nebrich ran the play then a couple of plays later McCummings was in there and then a play after that McEntee was put in..

This is NOT practice... Coach P ( and whoever else is tinkering with this offense - Deleone )... Let the guy that best LEADS ON THE FIELD run the offense behind center and NOT from the sidelines wearing headsets... How's the QB gonna learn... And bottom line, barring injuries, one, maybe even 2 of the kids might transfer out after this season, it's a fact... Attrition ESPECIALLY at the QB position happens because those kids are meant to be leaders.... Honestly I feel bad for all 3 of them...

Could it be that the coaches are trying to get thru this season to bring in who they really want running this squad? If that's the case then that's a pretty gutless way to do things...

Bottom line... 3 QBs switched at will will never allow our offense to be nothing more than offensive as well as the laughing stock of the Big East... The critics already knock us... The Mark Mays of the world are having a field day on us...

I know we have a new coaching staff but if they intend to "break us down" all over again and then build us back up ( with the crap that's going on now ) As Jerry Glanville said ( back in his hay day as HC for the Atlanta Falcons ) NFL for them will be NOT FOR LONG... They won't last with that crap....

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The Mark Mays of the world are having a field day on us...

The Mark May's of the world can suck a big ****. Do you care what Mark May says? Why don't you man up and support your team.

Reaction Score
I hope something good happens and the team makes huges strides. Its been done before. But, the truth is HCPP is terrifying me.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
The problem is that none of the three have stood out as "the guy". At this point all that's really been shown is that JMac ain't getting it done - so I'd be all in favor of splitting time going forward between Nebrich and McCummings. Then evaluating once again as we head in to Big East play.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
The problem is that none of the three have stood out as "the guy". At this point all that's really been shown is that JMac ain't getting it done - so I'd be all in favor of splitting time going forward between Nebrich and McCummings. Then evaluating once again as we head in to Big East play.

Completely agree. None of the three has stood out as being the complete "solution." I wish we could just pick a guy as well but I think it's pretty obvious at this point that it is going to be a learning process and a pretty brutal season for the offense.

Reaction Score
The Mark May's of the world can suck a big ****. Do you care what Mark May says? Why don't you man up and support your team.
Man up? you're kidding, right? (smh)... duck* Mark May... I'm just sick of seeing his use to be fat ass talking smack because we kicked his alma mater's ass last year... He always moans about how anybody could lose to us... Now he can sit there talk a little smack... .. that's all...

F

fortebleedsblue

I agree Mark May is a complete MORON ... Dr. Lou thrashes him every year with picks and thats WITH the ND handicap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom