The 3 Huskyteers | The Boneyard

The 3 Huskyteers

Reaction Score
They're all fine. Can't wait to see them worn in games.
I can't wait to see them either. If they are not playing in the XL center, then if they burned the gray uniforms, that would be just OK with me.

Reaction Score
These girls have been working real hard off season. Good to see work ethic. If ONO has developed a hook shot (like every post player should), she will be real tough.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
So we have Athos, Porthos, and Aramis , but who is D'Artagnan? Anna, or perhaps Paige? This tale is going to be good !
And the "Dumb ass" ;) is anyone who tries to stop them.

Reaction Score
I would guess that Evina will have the credits to graduate before Christyn and Olivia.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I made the assumption that @Golden Husky was making a pun when remarking on the "dumb ass" by playing on the author's name, Dumas. So I told him that ISWYDT, a sigle of "I see what you did there". Sorry for the confusion my doowop friend.
Ah the old Shawshank Redemption quote...some us need a bit more context as being locked in for 7 months has taken its toll on relativity...:(

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
I made the assumption that @Golden Husky was making a pun when remarking on the "dumb ass" by playing on the author's name, Dumas. So I told him that ISWYDT, a sigle of "I see what you did there". Sorry for the confusion my doowop friend.
@Bama fan, have you forgotten Felix Unger's courtroom presentation concerning assuming? (I'm sure someone--maybe you--will post it). However, in this instance, regarding my intent, you are, as is usually the case, correct. As for @donalddoowop, give him a sh-bop, sh-bop and he'll be fine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom