The 16 Most Obnoxious Fans in College Basketball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The 16 Most Obnoxious Fans in College Basketball

Reaction Score
There's no way Kentucky is not #1. This list sucks.

Definitely the UK fans are THE most obnoxious. At the Final 4 in Houston in 2011 they were unbelievably rude and arrogant during the semi game against the Huskies. After it was over, it was just great to see them walking out of the arena totally disbelieving that they had lost.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UMass fans had a run at #1 when they climber on Calipari's cheating ways and built Mullins. Now they get their 2K fans at games and just suck mostly so that went away.

Cuse not being on that list makes it less than trustworthy that any homework was done.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Maryland and Kentucky both are at the top for me. Michigan State a close 3rd.

After that South Carolina and Florida St fans SUCK.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
UMass fans had a run at #1 when they climber on Calipari's cheating ways and built Mullins. Now they get their 2K fans at games and just suck mostly so that went away.

Cuse not being on that list makes it less than trustworthy that any homework was done.
I guess UTEP (?) filled their orange T-shirt quota.

Reaction Score
Definitely the UK fans are most obnoxious. At the Final 4 in Houston in 2011 they were unbelievably rude and arrogant during the semi game against the Huskies. After it was over, it was just great to see them walking out of the arena totally disbelieving that they had lost.
They were insufferable in Maui that year. Same sweet result.

Reaction Score
I can't remember when FSU last played UConn other than in the Newark "Never Forget" game...

On TV, you don't get a real sense of the fans (and not many Noles up there)...but the camera did note Kemba Walker and Lamb up front...

NIce to have alumni greats come back...

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Surprised Michigan State didnt make this. I remember going out there in 09' for the final 4, their fans were god awful.

Yes, they belong on this list. I've never left a Husky sporting event in my life where multiple fans of the opposing team would yell "F UConn!" when they happened to pass by you. That was our experience at Ford Field.

Reaction Score
Yes, they belong on this list. I've never left a Husky sporting event in my life where multiple fans of the opposing team would yell "F UConn!" when they happened to pass by you. That was our experience at Ford Field.

With shirts that say "duck* UCONN" on them

Reaction Score
1-15 Syracuse

16. Duke

Any other ranking is dumb and bad.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Definitely the UK fans are THE most obnoxious. At the Final 4 in Houston in 2011 they were unbelievably rude and arrogant during the semi game against the Huskies. After it was over, it was just great to see them walking out of the arena totally disbelieving that they had lost.
Same thing in Maui earlier in the year. It felt great watching the jerk who was such a big mouth pre game sneak out quietly after Kemba dog walked them. Don’t remember them annoying me in Houston but man that guy in Maui was a d$ck.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In my experiences-
1- Syracuse
2- Duke
3- Seton Hall
4- Pitt
5- Umass (when they mattered)

UNC- surprises me. Ive seen them a few times. Last time- saw tons of them in Houston in 2016. Our hotel shuttle picked them up. Have to say, They were ALL nice. My northeast angst wanted to dislike them for it at first ..as If it might be some kind of condescension. But, as a large grouo, they were just pretty nice.

Syracuse fans umm ...stayed in character.

Reaction Score
I have some friends that are UConn fans and they are probably the craziest fans of any team I have ever met

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Same thing in Maui earlier in the year. It felt great watching the jerk who was such a big mouth pre game sneak out quietly after Kemba dog walked them. Don’t remember them annoying me in Houston but man that guy in Maui was a d$ck.
He's just lucky I'm such a nice guy.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
He's just lucky I'm such a nice guy.
True. Still impressed that you didn’t punch him in the face. I sure miss Maui invitationals, Final Fours and bowl games with you guys. UConn sucking has really messed up our social life. :)

Reaction Score
UK fans are old, they aren't obnoxious.
No
Too Many of their fans were sending death threats to a ref after a loss a few years back in the tourney. They are terrible. Ya, I love UConn and hate to see them lose but death threats?...over a freaking game?...kentucky 1, even ahead of cuse or duke or bc.

Kentucky fans are sending death threats to referee after Elite Eight loss

You just don't do that. Point. Blank.

The fans are obnoxious. After the win yesterday, rather than give props to wofford for their effort despite their star shooting 0-12 all they could say was "derp, derp, we were without pj washington , averages 15 points per game, woulda won by 20 if we had him."......ignoring the fact they have FIVE OTHER top 25 players vs woffords ZERO.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom