The 100 | The Boneyard

The 100

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Stumbled upon this show a few months ago, and have been watching on Netflix. It's strangely captivating, with decent acting and an interesting premise....that becomes even more interesting and complex as it continues. It's still on the air, but I had never really heard of it. As always with CW, there is some solid eye candy for male audience members.

Anybody else watching this? I was surprised by the extent that they story has pulled me in.

Reaction Score
The first few seasons are good. I stopped watching after season 3 or 4, can't remember which. CW shows are my guilty pleasure. I usually put them on when I'm playing video games or working on projects from home. The stories usually aren't very deep but it's captivating enough for me to be interested in what's going to happen

I also watched all eight seasons of the vampire diaries. It was a surprisingly decent show. One of the better things CW has put out.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The first few seasons are good. I stopped watching after season 3 or 4, can't remember which. CW shows are my guilty pleasure. I usually put them on when I'm playing video games or working on projects from home. The stories usually aren't very deep but it's captivating enough for me to be interested in what's going to happen

I also watched all eight seasons of the vampire diaries. It was a surprisingly decent show. One of the better things CW has put out.

I became a big fan of Supernatural, after my daughter got into it. Went back and watched all of them (and it's a lot). Great show with tremendously well developed and unique characters. It's also often funny as hell. They did a season this year where they were placed into a Scooby Doo episode, all animated. Hilarious stuff.

Reaction Score
I became a big fan of Supernatural, after my daughter got into it. Went back and watched all of them (and it's a lot). Great show with tremendously well developed and unique characters. It's also often funny as hell. They did a season this year where they were placed into a Scooby Doo episode, all animated. Hilarious stuff.
That's been on my Netflix list for over a year. I just haven't wanted to make the 10+ season commitment yet lol. I watched some of it when I was a kid and the earlier seasons were live but I remember very little

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

You should've kept going. The latest season is awesome so far.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
We are in season 4. Still plugging along.

Some of it is admittedly meh in four and five, but I really think they turned the corner in the latest season. It's back to what made it good.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

I've watched the superhero ones.

But they've become just so awful that I've just given up.

None of them can touch Smallville.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Some of it is admittedly meh in four and five, but I really think they turned the corner in the latest season. It's back to what made it good.

Current season is season 5. We just got to it on Monday, so we are one episode from being caught up.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Current season is season 5. We just got to it on Monday, so we are one episode from being caught up.

That's a hell of a binge. The annoying thing about this season so far has been two week breaks between episodes. I think it had to do with the NBA/NHL finals, but still.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
That's a hell of a binge. The annoying thing about this season so far has been two week breaks between episodes. I think it had to do with the NBA/NHL finals, but still.

Wife and I tend to do that. Simply watch one series until done. Black Sails, Vikings, several things. There are only 5 episodes so far. We simply watched two Monday and two Tuesday. Without commercials it's not hard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom