That was one of my favorite non-NC games in a very long time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

That was one of my favorite non-NC games in a very long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kia Nurse made one sensational spectacularly subtle that defies her age. A three-on-two fastbreak, she had two players on the wings but they were as I recall no lanes for her to make a pass. So what does she do? She slows down her dribble - similar to a change of pace as if she is going to pull -- then the sea parted as both defenders "stopped" moving then she just took it to the hole and got fouled.

We are so blessed - so much subtlely - so much athleticism- so much grace- so much style - so much skill. So much of everything.

Reaction Score
Kia Nurse made one sensational spectacularly subtle that defies her age. A three-on-two fastbreak, she had two players on the wings but they were as I recall no lanes for her to make a pass. So what does she do? She slows down her dribble - similar to a change of pace as if she is going to pull -- then the sea parted as both defenders "stopped" moving then she just took it to the hole and got fouled.

We are so blessed - so much subtlely - so much athleticism- so much grace- so much style - so much skill. So much of everything.

good call. I saw that play developing and thought Texas had it well defended, but then she did just enough to sell that she would pass, and she finished herself. really nice play from Kia

Reaction Score
This game forced me to learn how to spell the word........"clinic".

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
hooph - Moriah also had a more subtle version of that absolutely nasty pull back and re-drive move she pulled against SC I believe. It wasn't as dramatic but it was beautiful.

Yeah - 'Clinic' is right.

Reaction Score
hooph - Moriah also had a more subtle version of that absolutely nasty pull back and re-drive move she pulled against SC I believe. It wasn't as dramatic but it was beautiful.

Yeah - 'Clinic' is right.

Yeah I remember that. MoJeff is just an absolute beast!

And yes to it all being a clinic too.

Reaction Score
Some thoughts I had during and after the TX beat down (I know it's rare for me to be lucid for long periods of time!):
1. Anyone watching Stewie play today and still thinks J. Loyd is the 2015 MOP is an idiot!
2. If Stewie, MoJeff, KML, and Morgan aren't 1st team AA it's the biggest robbery since Brink's!
3. This is a really good TX team that has lost key pieces and UCONN took them apart in every facet of the game!
4. Kiah Stokes, as stated above, is awesome! She should be so proud of herself for her performance especially after Rebecca Lobo's comments how Geno ripped her in practice yesterday, and she came back today with that outstanding showing today! Sought of a screw you Geno, I'm really good!
5. I hope the rest of the pretenders, SoCar, MD, ND, Baylor, FSU, & TN, have a chance to watch the UCONN/TX game or game tape to see what is waiting for them in the near future!

On another note: It was inspirational and awesome to watch the joy and pride and innocence that Dayton played and displayed after the game! It was what makes college sports so so special! I feel bad that Dayton is in UCONN's bracket because I truly believe if they were anywhere else they'd make the FF the way they're playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom