That Was Interesting | Page 2 | The Boneyard

That Was Interesting

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Didn't know where else to put this: In the chat, people mentioned 2 things that I missed (I was probably looking at the chat instead of the game) - something about Martin staring down a ref, and something about DH shoving the LIU kid after the blatant foul...can anyone clue me in on what i missed? (the game didn't record on my DVR for some reason)

Reaction Score
Didn't know where else to put this: In the chat, people mentioned 2 things that I missed (I was probably looking at the chat instead of the game) - something about Martin staring down a ref, and something about DH shoving the LIU kid after the blatant foul...can anyone clue me in on what i missed? (the game didn't record on my DVR for some reason)
It was Andrew Hurley not Dan. He went to pick up Garry who had gotten hard fouled, and the LIU kid came in to say sorry or whatever and Andrew pushed him away and helped up Garry himself.

Martin stared down the ref after he got called for traveling or out of bounds or something under the attacking basket in the first half I believe. The camera just lingered on him staring daggers at the ref.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
It was Andrew Hurley not Dan. He went to pick up Garry who had gotten hard fouled, and the LIU kid came in to say sorry or whatever and Andrew pushed him away and helped up Garry himself.

Martin stared down the ref after he got called for traveling or out of bounds or something under the attacking basket in the first half I believe. The camera just lingered on him staring daggers at the ref.
Aha, thanks. I had watched the multiple replays after the foul and couldn't understand how Dan would have gotten anywhere near the LIU kid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom