That Was Fun | The Boneyard

That Was Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
For the first time all year, against an FBS team, it was actually fun. The 2nd half way more of course.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I was recording and started watching almost 2 hours after the game started.

I had to refrain from any computer or phone interaction.

I drank seven beers during the first half and that includes fast forwarding through the lag time between plays, commercials, reviews, timeouts, etc.

Midway through the third quarter I decided to just watch the game.

As abyssmal as the first half was, the second half was even better.

The entire offense outside of McCombs looked disasterous the first half- inlcuding both McEntee and McCummings.

The second half, as whacked as this seems, showed the need for the dual-headed QB. Personally I like having McCummings as the QB, but McEntee converted a couple of second/third and longs to extend drives that McCummings most likely doesn't make.

I think the defensive solution against Uconn is easy. When #18 is taking snaps, bring the barn. McEntee doesn't react well to pressure. Whel #11 is behind center, rush 3 and keep five players five yards off the line. Read, react and tackle. Fortunately SU never figured this out.

Final thought. SU is by far the worst team we've faced outside of Fordham. They really SUck at all facets of the game.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
For the first time all year, against an FBS team, it was actually fun. The 2nd half way more of course.

South Florida?

But making orange juice is always so sweet.

Reaction Score
I was recording and started watching almost 2 hours after the game started.

I had to refrain from any computer or phone interaction.

I drank seven beers during the first half and that includes fast forwarding through the lag time between plays, commercials, reviews, timeouts, etc.

Midway through the third quarter I decided to just watch the game.

As abyssmal as the first half was, the second half was even better.

The entire offense outside of McCombs looked disasterous the first half- inlcuding both McEntee and McCummings.

The second half, as whacked as this seems, showed the need for the dual-headed QB. Personally I like having McCummings as the QB, but McEntee converted a couple of second/third and longs to extend drives that McCummings most likely doesn't make.

I think the defensive solution against Uconn is easy. When #18 is taking snaps, bring the barn. McEntee doesn't react well to pressure. Whel #11 is behind center, rush 3 and keep five players five yards off the line. Read, react and tackle. Fortunately SU never figured this out.

Final thought. SU is by far the worst team we've faced outside of Fordham. They really SUck at all facets of the game.

Syracuse does suck. We are not any better. Maybe if you combined these two teams you could field a middle of the road FBS program this year. At least we won. And good for P to get a measure of revenge.

Reaction Score
How did these guys dominate WVU though... WVU couldn't stop #80. We flipped him in mid-air and took the air out of him and he only had 2 receptions after that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Syracuse does suck. We are not any better. Maybe if you combined these two teams you could field a middle of the road FBS program this year. At least we won. And good for P to get a measure of revenge.

Technically we are a touchdown better head to head. And it's nice to know that during our worst season in th past five years, we can still beat SUcks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom