That Heather Buck steal and layup ... [video] | The Boneyard

That Heather Buck steal and layup ... [video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
My hubby and I got teary eyed on this play as we were laughing and cheering. Awesome, just awesome seeing her joy and also the bench reaction!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Is it wrong that that was probably my favorite moment from last night? My wife and kids were all screaming our heads off at that play. So happy for her.

Reaction Score
Thanks a million for posting. How great was that basket? A steal and she dribbles the length of the court and goes up for a layup. Priceless!!

Her HUGE smile says it all! And to see the reaction from the bench was also really heart-warming. One of my favorite moments yesterday.

Even the announcers said the bench is celebrating as if Heather has hit a 3 with the buzzer. :)

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I asked her what she was thinking when she headed toward the basket, wondering if she considered pulling up, or nervous about being in unfamiliar territory, and she simply responded, "There was no one in front of me so I went to the basket" as if it were a perfectly ordinary play she had done many times.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
That was such a great moment last night. Something for Heather to show her kids years from now!

Reaction Score
Is it wrong that that was probably my favorite moment from last night? My wife and kids were all screaming our heads off at that play. So happy for her.

Ditto! That was also my favorite play of the night!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Great, great play - how wonderful for Heather

Reaction Score
This was the heart string puller of the evening. I could not believe Heather came up with the exclamation point play!
I could hear Helen Reddy in the back ground singing " I Am Bench Hear Me Roar!"

So glad the Buck stopped here....An integral part of the team that stats will never show....

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Someday she may get to say to her children. "One night I scored the last basket when we beat Louisville for the National Championship in my last game for UCONN."

Reaction Score
Just found this thread. Thanks for supplying the video ... i wasn't able to record the game, so i love, love, love being able to re-live that moment. I honestly don't know what I love more .... the ginormous smile on Heather's face, or the reaction from the bench. <3

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Just found this thread. Thanks for supplying the video ... i wasn't able to record the game, so i love, love, love being able to re-live that moment. I honestly don't know what I love more .... the ginormous smile on Heather's face, or the reaction from the bench. <3
Unmitigated joy wasn't it.

T

TroyHouse66

<<...How great was that basket? A steal and she dribbles the length of the court and goes up for a layup. Priceless!!>>

Doesn't this make it obvious that she should have gotten more playing time through the years?
GENO BLEW IT & has been playing her out of position for five years.
Shoulda made her a 6'3" Guard on defensive alignments YEARS ago.
Think man, think!!
(Walz wuddah seen that immediately.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member