That Coppin State game on Saturday? | The Boneyard

That Coppin State game on Saturday?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
12:00 in Hartford....what TV station is carrying the game...thanks.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
As you well know, my friend, sarcasm is always taken seriously here.

For the record, FS2 is carrying Big East games at 12, 2, 4, 6 and 8 PM on Saturday. UConn-Coppin State is the only game scheduled in the noon to 2PM slot.
Yup. For sarcasm add /s

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Anybody know if there are tickets? I'm going to the hockey game Friday night, and staying over in Hartford. The Mrs. just gave the go ahead to go to the Coppin State game if we can get tickets.

Reaction Score
Anybody know if there are tickets? I'm going to the hockey game Friday night, and staying over in Hartford. The Mrs. just gave the go ahead to go to the Coppin State game if we can get tickets.
I have my two season tickets in section 112, Row L. DM me if you are interested.

Reaction Score
It's not sold out so you can buy them from UConn.

But I'd imagine you can get really good seats on the street before the game. Or check Stubhub and other ticket resellers.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Just grabbed two in sec 101.

I think I'm going to head up for the game; I'll let you know so I can come say hi if I do.

I just realized that I need to buy some basic snorkeling stuff for the Bahamas and the two dive shops closest to me are both closed until next week because they're away on dive trips, so I think I'll hit the one in Rocky Hill on Saturday morning and then head to the game.

Which I guess means I should hit O'Rourke's in Middletown for breakfast first.

Shaping up to be a good day!

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Is parking $5 cash in all lots now, like YG games?

Reaction Score
I think I'm going to head up for the game; I'll let you know so I can come say hi if I do.

I just realized that I need to buy some basic snorkeling stuff for the Bahamas and the two dive shops closest to me are both closed until next week because they're away on dive trips, so I think I'll hit the one in Rocky Hill on Saturday morning and then head to the game.

Which I guess means I should hit O'Rourke's in Middletown for breakfast first.

Shaping up to be a good day!
The rocks at the Cove beach is a good snorkel spot. If your group is into it Stuart Cove Bahamas has an awesome snorkel trip. They’ll pick you up.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The rocks at the Cove beach is a good snorkel spot. If your group is into it Stuart Cove Bahamas has an awesome snorkel trip. They’ll pick you up.
Thanks. I think I'll be the only one snorkeling; wife and daughters don't seem interested but maybe that will change once we're there.

None of us are great swimmers, but from what I gather there is good, easy snorkeling right off the beach in front of our place, so I figure I'll explore that. They are bringing float tubes.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thanks. I think I'll be the only one snorkeling; wife and daughters don't seem interested but maybe that will change once we're there.

None of us are great swimmers, but from what I gather there is good, easy snorkeling right off the beach in front of our place, so I figure I'll explore that. They are bringing float tubes.

I had doubts about snorkeling in St. John, but it proved easier than expected, so maybe they will take the chance. Get a plastic sleeve for your phone and you can take pictures with it. Amazon has them.

Reaction Score
So Coppin St is playing tonight at 7 and then us tomorrow at 12? Wow, that sucks for them.

Reaction Score
I had doubts about snorkeling in St. John, but it proved easier than expected , so maybe they will take the chance. Get a plastic sleeve for your phone and you can take pictures with it. Amazon has them.

Same here in St Martten. Add to it the expedition we went on had a very lovely teacher and I made it seem like I was having trouble my first go round in order to have her spend more time teaching me. :oops:
My wife put that to rest after a few wonderful minutes.

Reaction Score
Same here in St Martten. Add to it the expedition we went on had a very lovely teacher and I made it seem like I was having trouble my first go round in order to have her spend more time teaching me. :oops:
My wife put that to rest after a few wonderful minutes.
Was that your FIRST wife?

Reaction Score
So Coppin St is playing tonight at 7 and then us tomorrow at 12? Wow, that sucks for them.
Don't worry, they had 1 off day after another 2 games to prep and plan.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
This may be a bigger mismatch than CCSU was.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Fox Now App schedule is all 'd up. It doesn't show our noon game against Coppin but shows them playing Rider at 7 pm on ESPN3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom