That’s odd?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

That’s odd??

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If you are comparing olander to sanago please delete your account.

No kidding. One guy has two rings and has been paid to play sports professionally. The other is Sanogo.

Let Sanogo accomplished something before he gets compared to TO.

Reaction Score
No kidding. One guy has two rings and has been paid to play sports professionally. The other is Sanogo.

Let Sanogo accomplished something before he gets compared to TO.
Was at a black tie Juvenile Diabetes fund raising event 10-12 years ago and had a brief conversation with JC.. As Travis Knight was working his way through the crowd to have a few words with Coach.. Knew my time was going to be limited.. More about me wanting to speak with JC vs him wanting to speak with me LOL

Coincidentally.. We were actually talking about TO at that particular moment.... JC mentioned that he was a big fan of his work ethic and contributions to the Program.. Clearly recognized some of his limitations but he considered him a valuable part of the teams he was on..

Thought you might get a chuckle out of that..

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Was at a black tie Juvenile Diabetes fund raising event 10-12 years ago and had a brief conversation with JC.. As Travis Knight was working his way through the crowd to have a few words with Coach.. Knew my time was going to be limited.. More about me wanting to speak with JC vs him wanting to speak with me LOL

Coincidentally.. We were actually talking about TO at that particular moment.... JC mentioned that he was a big fan of his work ethic and contributions to the Program.. Clearly recognized some of his limitations but he considered him a valuable part of the teams he was on..

1610545861232.png

Reaction Score
Do not want to derail OP.. But I will say two quick things... I consider JD to be a very serious disease..Have a god son with it.. Support fund raising whenever/wherever I can..

My son was/is a JC fan.. JC graciously offered to give me an autograph at that event addressed to my son..The short conversation that night happened to focus on TO..

Back to ''That's odd"

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think Dan views him as a core piece for the team. In close games, he has to go with defense over offense, and that means Sanogo sits. If we see another big win, I suspect he will get some time in the second half.

Josh is our best post defender, by a lot, and can also score. Adama is better at hedging than Josh, but not nearly as good as Whaley. So he's kind of caught in between.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Chuckle???

I read this 30 minutes ago and I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes. Once the tears stop I'll have time to reflect and decide if they were tears of joy or tears of sadness.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Chuckle???

I read this 30 minutes ago and I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes. Once the tears stop I'll have time to reflect and decide if they were tears of joy or tears of sadness.
I’m chuckling because he forgot to log out of his Grey Goose account and back into his Chief account

Reaction Score
I’m chuckling because he forgot to log out of his Grey Goose account and back into his Chief account
Nah, he had the accounts straight, because he did his lame two period thing.. I agree, though, that this is more of a Chief post than a Grey Goose post.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He needs to quit getting 2 fouls in 3-4 minutes but no matter, it is strange I agree. There’s way too much potential there and a big that can fight to have so few minutes in games. Let him foul out at least but he can back down, make a jump hook with either hand and he can rebound. Feet are getting better on D although he’s not a good passer but none of the bigs are, maybe Whaley but not last night.

Need to see more of him!

I think he is in there so Whaley doesn't get 2 fouls in 4 minutes. Call it the Oleander Opening Gambit.

Reaction Score
As was my philosophy as a coach, it's not who starts that counts, but which players do you want on the field at the end in crunch time....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom