Thanks | The Boneyard

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
Many thanks to all who have been asking how I am doing in Vermont.

There are no problems in my part of the state. I'm happy and healthy.

OC

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
There you are Oldecoach! I have been worried. HOw did you fare? I know thta VT was hit very hard :(

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
There you are Oldecoach! I have been worried. HOw did you fare? I know thta VT was hit very hard :(

Oldecoach is doing just fine in Vermont.

I live near Middlebury, in the Champlain Valley near Lake Champlain. We had 7 inches of rain here.

The terrible flooding and 12-16 inches of rainfall was at the higher elevations of the main spine of the Green Mountains, and east of the mountains. The higher elevation of land squeezed a lot of moisture out of the clouds.

I only lost power for 15 minutes. There is minimal wind damage here. No trees down.

I played golf yesterday (Monday) and today at the Middlebury College Course. It's "squishy" in places, but very playable.

So life is good for me; but it is really tough for a lot of friends I have who live nearer to the mountains and further East.

Thanks to all who have asked how I have been impacted by the storm. I appreciate your caring.

OC

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

I live near Middlebury, in the Champlain Valley near Lake Champlain. We had 7 inches of rain here.

The terrible flooding and 12-16 inches of rainfall was at the higher elevations of the main spine of the Green Mountains, and east of the mountains. The higher elevation of land squeezed a lot of moisture out of the clouds.

I only lost power for 15 minutes. There is minimal wind damage here. No trees down.

I played golf yesterday (Monday) and today at the Middlebury College Course. It's "squishy" in places, but very playable.

So life is good for me; but it is really tough for a lot of friends I have who live nearer to the mountains and further East.

Thanks to all who have asked how I have been impacted by the storm. I appreciate your caring.

OC
Glad that you are safe--and found the new board!

Milford

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Interesting coach, I was in St J's for the weekend, no wind at all, much rain but almost no damage.
The mountainous center took the brunt.
Can 't wait to try a few more of your ideas this ski season, having devoured your books

Michael

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

OC

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member