OT: - Thanks! | The Boneyard

OT: Thanks!

Reaction Score
Thank-you for the acceptance to the Boneyard! Big fan off the Huskies and Women's sports. I've been enjoying watching and routing for our young Ladies since I first saw them on PBS back in "94". Can't wait for the season to start and adding comments to interesting threads!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thank-you for the acceptance to the Boneyard! Big fan off the Huskies and Women's sports. I've been enjoying watching and routing for our young Ladies since I first saw them on PBS back in "94". Can't wait for the season to start and adding comments to interesting threads!
Welcome! How did you find the Boneyard?

Reaction Score
Welcomed to BY, the greatest UConn discussion board.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I heard or read about it 5-6 years ago and I've been lurking for about 5 years
Welcome aboard. Just know there are a few requirements. You are alternately required to be both thick and thin skinned, insightful and dimwitted, intelligent and pinheaded, well informed and ignorant, literate and illiterate, quick to anger and slow to burn, on and well off target, informative and vague, poignant and dithering, and revelatory (of both oneself and on topics) and obscure. Remember, this is The Boneyard and everything and nothing you say is earth shattering or of any import.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Welcome aboard. Just know there are a few requirements. You are alternately required to be both thick and thin skinned, insightful and dimwitted, intelligent and pinheaded, well informed and ignorant, literate and illiterate, quick to anger and slow to burn, on and well off target, informative and vague, poignant and dithering, and revelatory (of both oneself and on topics) and obscure. Remember, this is The Boneyard and everything and nothing you say is earth shattering or of any import.
I lurked long enough to meet a few of the minimum requirements. Welcome to the manicomio**, CB360.

**booby hatch

Reaction Score
Looks like I'll fit right in.........

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
don't thank me. i voted against you (shows how much juice i got around here....lol.)
i bet that u got in cuz ur one of those donut-lovin types.
it's a vast conspiracy against us 'donuts? meh' folks, i'll tell ya.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Additionally no wearing of anything orange!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I heard or read about it 5-6 years ago and I've been lurking for about 5 years
Welcome to the “deep end” of the pool. We look forward to your comments, takes and concerns. You’re officially one of us now. :)
I think that pretty much covers it JordyG. :cool:

Reaction Score
don't thank me. i voted against you (shows how much juice i got around here....lol.)
i bet that u got in cuz ur one of those donut-lovin types.
it's a vast conspiracy against us 'donuts? meh' folks, i'll tell ya.
Clif, is that you old buddy? ;>)...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom