Thanks David | The Boneyard

Thanks David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks David for throwing a terrific party at Bokamper's for your fellow Boneyarders prior to the UCONN game at the Gulf Coast Showcase. The food, drinks and camaraderie were great. Good folks, great time.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Thanks David for throwing a terrific party at Bokamper's for your fellow Boneyarders prior to the UCONN game at the Gulf Coast Showcase. The food, drinks and camaraderie were great. Good folks, great time.

image.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Amazing!!! Really a great party and after joking about David picking up the tab for everyone a few months ago I was embarrassed to find out that he actually was/did.
Really really great guy!
And fun to meet so many others! Uconn rocked the arena tonight - new record attendance for the tournament!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yes HUGE Shout Out to David for a great pre-game party! Thank You! It was great to meet so many BYers. Had some nice conversations with many of them. Good food too. And no, I didn't double up on the ribs.

Reaction Score
Amen! It was incredibly generous of David to host this affair and to rebuff our attempts to chip in. Just glad we could help tip the wait staff. Thanks again, David.

Reaction Score
Hey, can somebody caption a picture with screen names? Would be great to put faces to some names!

Reaction Score
Excellent Job Dave!!!! THANKS for the good time. Was listening to some people at the hotel this morning who were amazed/impressed by chanting at the game. UCONN.............HUSKIES :)

Reaction Score
Any Elks or American Legion members out there that would like to visit local posts?

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Thanks to David for his generosity in hosting/picking up the tab, but even more impressively for his generosity of spirit. He worked the room, made introductions and made everyone feel welcome. Thank you so much, David. It was great to meet fellow Boneyarders.

If the women ever venture here for another tournament, David had offered to put all of us up at his home. Isn't that great? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Thanks David for a GREAT party!!!!!!
It gave us an opportunity to meet and swap stories with fellow Boneyarders. I "almost" wish I still lived in CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom