Thanks CalifHusky! | The Boneyard

Thanks CalifHusky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Your post on the web links to ESPNU saved my night. I was doomed to radio-only or battling my way through the storm to Geno's @ the Sun until you showed me the (possibly crooked) path to happiness.

U Da Man (or woman) !!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I agree...it was stilted and the sound was awful, but thanks to you, I got to watch the game!!!!

Reaction Score
I agree...it was stilted and the sound was awful, but thanks to you, I got to watch the game!!!!
Stilted? It was like that episode of Futurama where time kept skipping forward. Watch UConn rebound and start to bring it down court ... pause ... continue bringing it down and starts to execute play ... pause ... and Stanford misses and UConn brings the ball down court again. Hey, it's more than I would have seen "live".

Listen to the unintentionally humorous homer Stanford radio feed over the video. The student announcers didn't bother to prep when in came to pronouncing our players names. Saying Dotty even though the arena announcer was saying Doty correctly. They caught themselves mid name when it sounded like they were going to say Kaleena Mosquito-Lewis and I don't want to try to illustrate in text how they tried to pronounce Auriemma . I guess 5 years of pronouncing Ogwumike takes it's toll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom