Thanks AAC for getting us stuck on ESPNU can't see | The Boneyard

Thanks AAC for getting us stuck on ESPNU can't see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A little bitch for the mojo. It's Friday and I'll go out; but what a way to treat the champs.

Reaction Score
1) Do a google search for "Watch ESPNU Free online" and there will be plenty of feeds to watch on different websites

2) Watch on computer or
2a) Get a Chromecast at Best Buy, and connect to your TV

3) enjoy!

p.s. - on any of the free sites don't download anything! Just find a feed that works.

Reaction Score
A little bitch for the mojo. It's Friday and I'll go out; but what a way to treat the champs.
Don't listen to the idiots who somehow have to click on a thread that they know will annoy them. First Row Sports has a link for our game. It isn't the best way to watch a game but if you don't want to go out or have ESPNU you can see the game there.

Reaction Score
How does anyone on this board not have ESPNU?

My apartment building still provides cable for free. Have ESPN2 and ESPN for free but not U or News. For these games the free feeds work well enough for me

Reaction Score
The fact that it's 2015 and you still need that disclaimer makes me laugh.

Just want to make sure that I don't get the blame from anyone if they get any virus on their computer. :)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Watch ESPN app. How does anyone not have that?

I'm in a hotel that only has ESPN and ESPN2. Could I go to a bar and watch? Sure. But I'll catch it on the tablet instead.

Reaction Score
Watch ESPN app. How does anyone not have that?

I'm in a hotel that only has ESPN and ESPN2. Could I go to a bar and watch? Sure. But I'll catch it on the tablet instead.

With the app, most of the things you'd actually want to see (including this game) require a cable subscription with the specific channel. So, if you don't have a cable subscription at all, or don't get the channel in question, you often can't use the app.

Reaction Score
im one of those a$$hats with no espnu, anyone have a site i can stream?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC