Thankful!! | The Boneyard

Thankful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
A good day to be thankful for....the team (and what great kids they are), the coaches, the games, the widespread media coverage,and of course, the Boneyard, (yay, admins!) with it's perennial optimism (thanks, TonyC) and wide range of posters and opinions. We would be poorer (and much crankier) without all of these....Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
I'd like to thank my 7 gggggggggrandparents for making that voyage on that tiny ship enduring those very cramped quarters. Courage and character. I thank them for their will to forge on against all that nature could offer up as counterpoint to their survival. I wonder if I could have made that same trip, created a settlement and died of old age.

A very thankful Boo

Reaction Score
A good day to be thankful for....the team (and what great kids they are), the coaches, the games, the widespread media coverage,and of course, the Boneyard, (yay, admins!) with it's perennial optimism (thanks, TonyC) and wide range of posters and opinions. We would be poorer (and much crankier) without all of these....Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!
+1

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Amen! We are very blessed to live in the USA and have the standard of living that allows us to enjoy our Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom