Thank You... | The Boneyard

Thank You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
to the board administrators and all who worked hard to put this message board together. In all seriousness after perusing many other boards the quality of this board is exceptional. It is a real testament to the seriousness and passion that represents the UConn men's basketball fan base. My assumption is there is an individual/individuals responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of this new Boneyard site. If there is a method of contributing ($) in a secure way to its upkeep let me know. Best wishes to all the fans out there UConn or otherwise. Have a pleasant weekend.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
to the board administrators and all who worked hard to put this message board together. In all seriousness after perusing many other boards the quality of this board is exceptional. It is a real testament to the seriousness and passion that represents the UConn men's basketball fan base. My assumption is there is an individual/individuals responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of this new Boneyard site. If there is a method of contributing ($) in a secure way to its upkeep let me know. Best wishes to all the fans out there UConn or otherwise. Have a pleasant weekend.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro