Thank You | The Boneyard

Thank You

• Thread starter Deleted member 608
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 608

I posted a few threads on TOS's and one on here asking for a brief explanation on why our community has moved. I know I've gotten some responses but I've been without power until 11:30 tonight so haven't been able to read them. Now that power's been restored I still don't have TV or Internet from Comcast so I'm using my iPad to log on and I'm running on empty with this. I just wanted to thank all who replied in advance and I hope to be able to read your responses sometime soon.

As a side note, CL&P has almost replaced Rutgirls as my least favorite entity.

I haven't missed any new recruit commits, have I?

See you all at The Rent on Saturday, I'll be the unshowered guy with warm beers and spoiled brats.

Reaction Score
Glad your okay and have your power back.

I can't believe this storm, that wasn't all that strong once it got to us, has caused us so many problems. Really pits in perspective just how unprepared we inctje northeast are to deal with these types of events. Heaven forbid we ever get smashed full force by a hurricane.

Reaction Score
It's been 25 years since Gloria. I remember being out of power for a week back then. One thing that would REALLY help is placing power lines underground.

Reaction Score
As i'm sitting at work in a huge underground neighborhood, with no power. While surrounding aerial areas are with power. Each has their benefits, but none are fail-safe. Maintaining the trees surrounding aerial lines can reduce outages significantly, and CL&P does this.

Reaction Score
It's been 25 years since Gloria. I remember being out of power for a week back then. One thing that would REALLY help is placing power lines underground.

wow, I'm old

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Twenty six years since Gloria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics