Thank You! | The Boneyard

Thank You!

Reaction Score
Hi all. As I write my 1000th post, I just wanted to say thank you to my Boneyard friends. You see, I joined the Boneyard almost 10 years ago, after moving from Connecticut to Virginia. My wife and I had been women’s bb season ticket holders for a number of years and I wanted to make sure I could keep up with how our beloved Huskies were doing. Boy did I hit the jackpot on that with the Boneyard! The information, passion, knowledge, and humor have been wonderful. The OT threads on music, books, movies, etc have been fun. Even the arguments have been enjoyable. I’ve been incredibly impressed with the overall basketball knowledge of this group.

While I’ve enjoyed many, many threads and posters, I’d like to give special shout outs to a few of the ones I’ve enjoyed the most: @MSGRET (love your Prognosticator threads), @olddude (game summaries are wonderful, particularly if I’ve missed a game), @EricLA (yours too), @Tonyc (I cherish you most when I’m down about our Huskies), @cferraro04 (pre-game analysis is great), @BRS24 (love the charts of upcoming BIG games), @UConnCat (yes indeed, a wise woman), @Vowelguy (for everything). And of course there are the fans of other teams who are so balanced in their posts (mostly) and bring a wonderful dimension to the Boneyard - that probably doesn’t exist on any other site: @triaddukefan (particularly your food recs), @TheFarmFan, @LETTERL, @visitingcock, @Dillon77 (your knowledge of woman’s basketball puts me to shame). And of course, last but not least: @HuskyNan - for all that you do, every day, for all of us!

I feel so fortunate to have been a UConn Husky fan over the past 30+ years. All of you have helped to expand that joy. Thank you again… and GO HUSKIES!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Hi all. As I write my 1000th post, I just wanted to say thank you to my Boneyard friends. You see, I joined the Boneyard almost 10 years ago, after moving from Connecticut to Virginia. My wife and I had been women’s bb season ticket holders for a number of years and I wanted to make sure I could keep up with how our beloved Huskies were doing. Boy did I hit the jackpot on that with the Boneyard! The information, passion, knowledge, and humor have been wonderful. The OT threads on music, books, movies, etc have been fun. Even the arguments have been enjoyable. I’ve been incredibly impressed with the overall basketball knowledge of this group.

While I’ve enjoyed many, many threads and posters, I’d like to give special shout outs to a few of the ones I’ve enjoyed the most: @MSGRET (love your Prognosticator threads), @olddude (game summaries are wonderful, particularly if I’ve missed a game), @EricLA (yours too), @Tonyc (I cherish you most when I’m down about our Huskies), @cferraro04 (pre-game analysis is great), @BRS24 (love the charts of upcoming BIG games), @UConnCat (yes indeed, a wise woman), @Vowelguy (for everything). And of course there are the fans of other teams who are so balanced in their posts (mostly) and bring a wonderful dimension to the Boneyard - that probably doesn’t exist on any other site: @triaddukefan (particularly your food recs), @TheFarmFan, @LETTERL, @visitingcock, @Dillon77 (your knowledge of woman’s basketball puts me to shame). And of course, last but not least: @HuskyNan - for all that you do, every day, for all of us!

I feel so fortunate to have been a UConn Husky fan over the past 30+ years. All of you have helped to expand that joy. Thank you again… and GO HUSKIES!
Thanks so much and may your next 1,000 post be just as enjoyable.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom