Thank you thank you thank you | The Boneyard

Thank you thank you thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
to whoever is responsible for updating the site to be mobile friendly.

I have an iPhone and used to have a horrible time reading the boards -- I would have to do lots of zooming just to be able to read anything. Then after just a few minutes some stupid pop up ad for some game on the App Store would obliterate whatever I was trying to read. I usually ended up giving up in total frustration.

So again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

I have an iPhone and used to have a horrible time reading the boards -- I would have to do lots of zooming just to be able to read anything. Then after just a few minutes some stupid pop up ad for some game on the App Store would obliterate whatever I was trying to read. I usually ended up giving up in total frustration.

My pleasure - you are quite welcome! ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Ditto! I had the same problems. It was highly unstable and quickly shifted to the app store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS
Top Bottom