Thank you seniors | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Thank you seniors

Reaction Score
I feel like we know Polley and Pork chop better than almost any Husky. Since we weathered the strange years with them every step of the way they are family.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Whaley has been my favorite Husky over the past decade. To see his perseverance, effort, development and contributions over time (especially where he started) has been amazing. Others have had more points, talent and wins but he took what he had and maximized it over time - massive respect.

As for Tyler, a beautiful shot and big contributor. Always was tantalized by his potential to develop another phase to his game as he showed in flashes (driving to the hoop, creating his own shot) but it was never meant to be. Best of luck to the both of you in the future - may you earn a ton of money wherever you end up playing.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the great memories. You four are all champs in my book. Wish you the best going forward. With your determination and recent life experiences your all on to bigger things.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Love these guys. Love the way Polley and Whalley improved their games.
Whaley may have been more obvious but improved handle, defense, rebounding and shooting not from three.

Reaction Score
If you players come to the Yard after the season is over, I hope this post is the only post you read. Best of luck with your future(s) and Thanks for the exciting highlights and the memories.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Thank You for the heart you played with and how you represented the University and the State.

Reaction Score
The season ended. I think it’s worth taking a moment to thank all the hard work the seniors that stuck with the program during the worse times and the better. I’m happy to see Whaley-pork chop-poppers-WRENCH and Polley get to the dance. It may have not been what we all hoped for or expected but they grinder it out. It’s an emotional night for them as they end their Husky careers and begin a new adventure. Good luck fellas, you will be missed!

RJ & Tyrese thank you for transferring here. You have both helped lay the foundation we have going forward. You both had a lot to prove and your junk yard dog mentality will hopefully rub off onto future huskies that met you along the way.

Matt Garry - wish we got u more playing time Brodie. Thanks for all your help on and off the court in getting these boys ready for war.

This wasn’t a season for a CV mic drop or anything like that. These guys truly believed they could help us take the next step and we didn’t have time to recognize this group of men accordingly.

In my opinion, two seasons back to the dance and coming into a new conference was not an easy transition. But here we are. Im not going to dwell or anything like that. We’ve been ranked a good chunk of the season. We were in basically every game. We were not perfect but we did improve collectively because of seniority and leadership so it should be appreciated.

Thank you for all the hard work and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Well stated, ditto to the elder Huskies and thank you!!

Reaction Score
tipping derek jeter GIF

gonna miss these guys - hard work and easy to route for

Reaction Score
Some day, I will read about Tyler Polley scoring 40 in a game in a land faraway and I will smile. I know he has it in him.

Whaley. Go make some $. You more than paid your dues here. I hope you land somewhere you really like.

Tyrese. Keep hitting that 3, and rebounding and defending. I want to own a basketball card of you in an NBA uniform. Loved every flex you gave us. We will really miss you.

Cole. Had to carry a heavy load, for a long time. Crazy number of charges drawn. Could be a man among boys next season. Please.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom