Thank you...it means a lot. | The Boneyard

Thank you...it means a lot.

Reaction Score
Thank you to the folks that provide and maintain UConn Husky Games. For lots of reasons there are lots of us that are unable to consistently watch live broadcasts. For us, HuskyGames is a gift. Thank You ! It means a lot.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Appreciation for the boneyard is why I click the Amazon link when preparing to make a purchase at Amazon.

Perhaps someday I will be able to get my wife to do that. . . just informed with a, "I heard that" from the other room.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Appreciation for the boneyard is why I click the Amazon link when preparing to make a purchase at Amazon.

Perhaps someday I will be able to get my wife to do that. . . just informed with a, "I heard that" from the other room.
I also want to chime in on the appreciation bandwagon. As per clicking the Amazon link, my struggle is to get my wife to stop Amazon clicking altogether.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thank you to the folks that provide and maintain UConn Husky Games. For lots of reasons there are lots of us that are unable to consistently watch live broadcasts. For us, HuskyGames is a gift. Thank You ! It means a lot.
Amen bro.

Reaction Score
Agree 100% thanks thanks thanks!

Reaction Score

As much as I would like to use the Amazon link, I already use an Amazon Smile link to support a friend's charity. Is there another way one could help support The Boneyard?

Reaction Score
I cut the cord a few years ago. This is the only place where I can watch the games. Thanks a lot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom