Thank You, BY Mods! | The Boneyard

Thank You, BY Mods!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
The UConn Facebook page (or one of them) has decended into vitriol and hateful language. The subject does not really matter (a player thought by some to be unsportsmanlike), but the lack of civility and decency DOES matter. Thank goodness that our mods have strongly disallowed such bitter, racist, and demeaning posts on the BY. Thank you Mods!

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Could not agree more! And may I add...

1554927864676.png

"You're looking lovely today Mrs. Cleaver."​

Reaction Score
sigh, I have enough hatred, small mindedness, racist, and uneducated views by my high school students in rural less than highly educated and impoverished northern Massachusetts, I don't need it here or anywhere else by adults..... Tomorrow is my students' LGBTQ day of silence and I'm already terrified of what I will hear when those students and those who support them choose to spend a day of silence and the small minded, bigoted and uneducated students have more of a voice than normal on a day to acknowledge oppression and to celebrate people being able to choose who to love..... sigh. (As a straight woman, I choose love over hate any day.)

I appreciate mods and those who don't tolerate hate and intolerance in any forms.... I have enough of that to fight daily. I enjoy this as a refuge and place to think about UConn basketball and other such happy things (like the new pet thread) without having to worry about hate and negativity. Thank you mods!

Reaction Score
(Probably less tolerant of bs than normal with only 2 days left until April vacation and high school students acting like fools more often than not chomping at the bit for vacation and summer at this point)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
"Eddie Haskell" is my favorite TV show character of all time...a two-faced wise ass, played to perfection by actor Ken Osmond.

Ken Osmond went on to become a police officer with the Los Angeles Police Department (1970-1988). He returned to acting after retiring from law enforcement.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom