Thank you Bryant | The Boneyard

Thank you Bryant

Reaction Score
This board can be brutal on anyone for anything.

The past few years you've had more than your share of fan's targeting for your (lack of) leadership and effectiveness on the field when things go wrong that have been more severe than physical hits you've taken in the game.

As for me, I think enough is enough in all aspects. Do yourself a favor and hang up your cleats. No need for anymore hurts and pain on or off the field.

As a family man you have much more to live for in terms of memories and life. Stop now when you can still remember the names of your wife and son.

Reaction Score
Nice gesture and I love the kid, but he needs to go out on his own terms. If you ever played sports at a pretty high level, you know that 99% of athletes leave with regret of what they could have done if they tried harder, didn't quit, accepted coaching more willingly etc. I want him to get back out there and win another game or at least go down swinging. Its the only way to walk away without the ghosts of the past following you out of the stadium. If he is cleared and wants to play, run him out. Only protect him if he shouldn't be out there.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I always felt like he was a leader here, and add him to the line of guys I appreciated for the work they put into a job that seemed mostly misery, with some reward sprinkled in... Quarterback at UConn...

Reaction Score
When it's safe for him to play(physically) let him play if he wants. He should be allowed to go out on his own and his coach's terms. He did his time in one of the worst offenses in UConn history and deserves to enjoy himself for his last collegiate snaps. Sure would be nice to see his swan song leading the Huskies to a win vs BC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom