Thank you Boneyard! | The Boneyard

Thank you Boneyard!

Reaction Score
As a west coast women's basketball fan, I was unable to find any worthwhile web forums where intelligent basketball fans existed, who also enjoyed the women's basketball game. I am thankful to those of you who manage this site, you do a terrific job.

I also want to say thanks to all the welcoming posters on this site. It is a real pleasure to engage in dialogue this time of year around the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament. Thanks for letting us west coast basketball nuts visit this site, and participate with all of you.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
As a west coast women's basketball fan, I was unable to find any worthwhile web forums where intelligent basketball fans existed, who also enjoyed the women's basketball game. I am thankful to those of you who manage this site, you do a terrific job.

I also want to say thanks to all the welcoming posters on this site. It is a real pleasure to engage in dialogue this time of year around the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament. Thanks for letting us west coast basketball nuts visit this site, and participate with all of you.
Welcome a-board (pun intended)... So where are you from? Bet you can't guess where I live now!

Reaction Score
Your post was a wonderful idea. I am relatively new here as a member and very much enjoy the conversations about WBB.
Also just went through a very interesting thread about retirement options for living and life.
Welcome aboard from a lifelong NYer!
Bronx23

Reaction Score
I'm even farther afield than you in regards to women's basketball, rural Alaska. And I too, have found a welcoming and informative community here on the BY. I much prefer WBB to MBB and the By has become more than just the UCONN women for me because of all the great information about other teams. And although I mostly lurk, occasionally something, like your post, strikes a cord; thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom