Thank you Amida Brimah | The Boneyard

Thank you Amida Brimah

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
IMG_0456.JPG
Brimah, I've given you so much ish for your play over the last four years, and admittedly you were incredibly frustrating to watch most of the time. But I'd like to thank you for the passion, love, and attitude you brought to the program. I can't remember many players that were more into the game from the bench than you. I respected how you never hung your head in hard moments, and always supported teammates going through rough stretches of their own. Like Rodney, you did an excellent job representing your university, and we're proud of what you accomplished. Thank you for everything Amida.

Oh and by the way, thanks for that program changing and one against St. Joes. You'll forever live on in husky lore for it.

Reaction Score
Dear Amida-
Thank you for your smile and positive energy. No matter how frustrating the refs can be, you always kept cool and smiled all the way. Thank you also for your contributions, including the many altered shots, exciting swats into the third row, and energizing alley-oops. Like Rodney and Kentan, your energy on the court is contagious and will be missed.

Ps. Sorry the refs sucked so bad tonight!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm gonna bump this incase anyone else wants to contribute.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom