Thank God I'm not here this week | The Boneyard

Thank God I'm not here this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Thank God I have to go to some stupid conference in Atlantic City in the morning. I don't think I can read one more moronic post that tries to pin tonight's debacle on Edsall.

I've seen junior varsity football teams that are better prepared than that team was tonight. The idea that they didn't have the personnel to beat Vanderbilt may be the single stupidest premise I've ever heard in my life.

What an absolute circus. If the entire season looks like this and they don't change coaches it will set the program back to where it came from.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Reaction Score
Thank God I have to go to some stupid conference in Atlantic City in the morning. I don't think I can read one more moronic post that tries to pin tonight's debacle on Edsall.

I've seen junior varsity football teams that are better prepared than that team was tonight. The idea that they didn't have the personnel to beat Vanderbilt may be the single stupidest premise I've ever heard in my life.

What an absolute circus. If the entire season looks like this and they don't change coaches it will set the program back to where it came from.

I'm gonna miss you, so much. Please write.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Didn't have the personnel and there are guys on offense that have received bad coaching while at UConn.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Have fun blaming the last coach who went to the BCS and excusing this week's Amateur Night while I'm gone.

Reaction Score
This is like Edsall's Temple loss last season, but not quite as bad. Good things can still happen.

Reaction Score
This is like Edsall's Temple loss last season, but not quite as bad. Good things can still happen.

Exactly. That Temple loss looked bad, was depressing, deflating, and my opinion, worse than this loss. It's like people are forgetting that JMac is a walk on, and unfortunately, he is about as good or a little better then our RS frosh and our true frosh. How is it good when your 3 QBs fit that description? So what is PP going to do the rest of the year? We have a serious problem at QB that isn't easily fixable.

Reaction Score
Exactly. That Temple loss looked bad, was depressing, deflating, and my opinion, worse than this loss. It's like people are forgetting that JMac is a walk on, and unfortunately, he is about as good or a little better then our RS frosh and our true frosh. How is it good when your 3 QBs fit that description? So what is PP going to do the rest of the year? We have a serious problem at QB that isn't easily fixable.
YES - what he said

Reaction Score
The original post is the most intelligent post I have read in a while.

The majority of posters on this board act like scorned jealous ex girlfriends. Edsall left for a better job, get over it, he did great things for the program. It was not his fault we lost. We absolutely have the talent to beat Vandy but we were not prepared too.

The poster who claimed our players received bad coaching while Edsall was there has an IQ below 50.

Reaction Score

for the record, you are calling for a coaching change, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom