Thabeet to play in TBT | The Boneyard

Thabeet to play in TBT

Reaction Score
Thabeet and Jimmy V's first game will be Sunday, 2 PM on ESPN.

Some notable teammates:

* Josh Perkins from Gonzaga. Was their starting PG in the NCAA championship game
* Bashir Ahmed from St. John's. Averaged 12 ppg throughout his career.
* Marques Townes from Loyola-Chicago. Was their 2nd leading scorer on the Final Four team.
* AJ Davis and Chad Brown from UCF. Davis' last season had him average 12.2 ppg

Reaction Score
Damn. Was the #1 reason I was going to watch and his game on Sunday would have been the first live sports I've watched since March.

I'll still check it out, especially to root against Boeheim's Army :)

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
TBT has lost a team due to COVID in each of the last 3 days.

Reaction Score
Herd That, a team of mostly Marshall alum, is a load of fun to watch. I know a lot of people crap on this tournament, but it's the first live sports I've watched since March and it's been a lot of fun.

Reaction Score
The 16 seed just dethroned the defending champs right now. I kinda like this tourney. It has been going on for a while now, never knew.

Reaction Score
The 16 seed just dethroned the defending champs right now. I kinda like this tourney. It has been going on for a while now, never knew.
Since I'm so starved for live sports I've been watching some of the games. Unforunately they had Dakich on the telecast. Hate that guy.

Reaction Score
Since I'm so starved for live sports I've been watching some of the games. Unforunately they had Dakich on the telecast. Hate that guy.
Pick a Premier League soccer team. The slate of games on NBCSN are amazing (almost 2x daily). Been keeping me entertained a ton recently. Will have to see more TBT. I don't know Dakich, but it sure as hell has to be better than Walton!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't know Dakich, but it sure as hell has to be better than Walton!
Nope. Dakich still thinks Scottie Wilbekin is a better player than Shabazz.

Reaction Score
Should have been a UConn alumni team in this. We could have easily fielded a nasty team.

Reaction Score
Nope. Dakich still thinks Scottie Wilbekin is a better player than Shabazz.

The dude that was literally afraid to dribble against Boatright? I'm surprised Boatright was able to still guard him so well after he crapped his pants on the court.

Reaction Score
Pick a Premier League soccer team. The slate of games on NBCSN are amazing (almost 2x daily). Been keeping me entertained a ton recently. Will have to see more TBT. I don't know Dakich, but it sure as hell has to be better than Walton!

Formula 1 is also back on if y’all are into cars, racing, or just engineering in general.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom