Thabeet on Campus | The Boneyard

Thabeet on Campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was walking towards the south parking garage near the Co-op when who should emerge from the entrance? No other than Hasheem Thabeet and his entourage. I wonder how many of these guys are gonna show up for first night.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
at 2 in the am? if he really is here this could only do wonders for ao and drummond... was his entourage just random guys or ball players?

Reaction Score
Ha, no it didn't happen at 2 AM. This was around noon on Sunday. And his entourage was only about five 6 foot tall guys. It was funny watching him walk into Gampel surrounded by a bunch of tiny guys, they could have been his walking sticks.

Reaction Score
It's not uncommon for big men to take 3-4 years to develop their offensive skills and fill out their frames. If he was picked in the late first round most people wouldn't be shouting bust 2 years into his career after he left college a year early. He could have easily just finished his rookie season. Give him some time before judging.

Reaction Score
the problem isn't just his offense tho, he's been horrible defensively and he still has no idea how to box out and rebound

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Well Kemba is still on campus practicing with the fellas. Both the Men and Women were in the rec center scrimmaging today (not each other of course)

Reaction Score
This, most likely, will be Thabeet's last year in the NBA. With an entorage, and Hash footing their bills, it's just a matter of time when he's broke.
A lot of broken down fighters have had their entorage leave them quickly after their careers ended and the money stopped coming in. Hopefully, Hash doesn't make the same mistake.

Reaction Score
This, most likely, will be Thabeet's last year in the NBA. With an entorage, and Hash footing their bills, it's just a matter of time when he's broke.
A lot of broken down fighters have had their entorage leave them quickly after their careers ended and the money stopped coming in. Hopefully, Hash doesn't make the same mistake.

Oy vey, dude. You dont know the first thing about his finances or his purported entourage.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Now THAT would be awesome news and I very good use of his time off with the labor stoppage!
And if he does, can he be active in the men's program like Calipari is doing with some of the NBA players at KU.

Reaction Score
The Grizzlies and most NBA scouts referred to Hash as a 5 year project while coming out of UConn. Grizzlies waited 1.5 years, I am pretty sure he can make an impact in this league he just needs more time. Rockets should bring in Hakeem to work on his game like the Lakers had Kareem help out Bynum.

Furthermore, the most important thing is Hash needs to change his work ethic. I follow the guy on twitter and I am not sure he has ever said that he is working out or practicing. Not to say that he doesn't work out or practice but most of the NBA guys that I follow let their fans know when they are putting extra work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom