Texas vs Stanford | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Texas vs Stanford

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
UConn plays SMU and Houston. And Tulsa. So the players could just take a semester-long sabbatical and make it like an NBA road trip. Something like this: Tulane, Houston, Baylor, Texas, SMU, and Tulsa. Memphis on the way home. Or Cincinnati.

You do need to add Baylor and UT to add some quality to your southern swing. SMU, Houston and Tulsa might as well be Paris Junior College, Panola Junior College and Tyler Junior College.

Reaction Score
LOL!
So women's basketball is a grossly exaggerated version? (parody)
sorry, couldn't resist. The word is parity = evenly matched

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
..ah, outta the mouths of babes ...

lookin' at how some coaches attire themselves (Sylvia, Kim, Andy, Jeff, et al) you can make the argument that this happened a loooong time ago...:rolleyes:
image.jpg

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Tara/Stanford always seems to do better when they are not the favorite. I think it has something to do with pressure from expectations. And hey! It's basketball-any given night when teams are close enough in ability.
Bingo! It also looked like they were very unprepared for this game. I think Uconn took up a lot of that prep time LOL.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Vanderveer indicated post game that Stanford was emotionally not up for that type of opponent so soon after Monday's win. There's probably something to that. It's really not that surprising a result.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Vanderveer indicated post game that Stanford was emotionally not up for that type of opponent so soon after Monday's win. There's probably something to that. It's really not that surprising a result.
A lot teams have a let down (whether they win or lose) after playing UCONN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom