Texas Scouting Report | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Texas Scouting Report

Reaction Score
This would have been a great game to have Castle. Castle/Newton would be a perfect backcourt against Texas. That said I do think we should be able to take advantage of their size anyway with Ball and Newton and Spencer

Reaction Score
I think I'd trade Castle for Disu in this one. Disu would be a handful for Karaban like Reneau. I like -5.5 after they struggled vs Louisville. They're going to be gassed.

Reaction Score
Texas will shoot the three better tonight, even if just marginally. 2-17 is a statistical anomaly. But Shedrick will also not go 11-15. DC and SJ will limit his efficiency.

My biggest concern is that Shedrick gets DC in foul trouble early. DC has to play for position then stay straight up on shots and not try to get blocks.

One of Cam or Tristen will have a big night. My guess is that their D will focus on Tristen, and they will double DC with Solo’s man.

Reaction Score
It's beyond weird that ESPN isn't hypoing this game. Look at Borzello's article with this game in the also-rans, while others like FAU v. Texas A&M are featured. I'm sure all the Bryant fans will tune in for that one.

And we're on ESPNU.

Reaction Score
It's beyond weird that ESPN isn't hypoing this game. Look at Borzello's article with this game in the also-rans, while others like FAU v. Texas A&M are featured. I'm sure all the Bryant fans will tune in for that one.

And we're on ESPNU.
ESPN doesn’t own our conference rights. I could see them diminishing Fox owned properties.

Reaction Score
If a team can't hit a significant number of threes, they aren't beating us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom