Texas Post Game Thread

temery

What?
Reaction Score
winning ugly

IMG_3659.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I wasn’t worried about Clingan before but him and our 3 point shooting can be the biggest problems

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Seems a couple of players really stepped up - ones that fans have been critical of at times (Johnson and Diarra). Really great to see I think. Texas battles back in the 2nd half but UCONN (Spencer) was clutch with FT's to ice it. Strong game without Castle. And Karaban - wow...

BTW Johnson with all around better numbers than Clingan - even more blocks. Not trying to infer anything - just great to see such a solid performance from the backup center...

Reaction Score
  • If we get this Diarra and Samson most nights, this team is going to be a problem. Both had way more offensive confidence than what we normally see out of them. Diarra was his normal defensive pest on defense, but Samson altered a bunch of shots and pulled down some grown man rebounds.
  • Karaban made 3-4 just wild shots to beat the buzzer. Dude is claiming his place as the guy taking the last shot.
  • Clingan was just a step slow and a bit tentative all game. The pace did not play to his strength but I have to think he’s still a bit out of shape after his injury.
  • Castle totally changes the offense with his facilitating. We’ve got a bunch of guys who are pretty good at it but no one else on his level.
  • I have no idea how Dylan Mitchell was averaging less than 10 per game. He’s a player.
  • Ball had some really great stretches and then disappeared for a lot of the game. This stretch of PT is going to do wonders to get him ready to be a big bench piece in league play.

Reaction Score
Not a pretty 2nd half but it seemed mostly like a conditioning issue. Clingan most obviously but a bit from Karaban as well. Luckily effort and fitness are easily fixed. In particular for Clingan who likely is a bit behind where he could be with the early injury

Reaction Score
How little did Ball play in the second half?

Hurley rode Diarra on defense and despite 0/3 from 3 it worked out. Thank god Karaban is an ice cold killer

Quiet second half. He can't pass well or dribble north south and it's limiting his role. Still young, he'll get there.

xclamations

Portal Kombat III
Reaction Score
Main character energy to start

Diarra hustle gang

That DC block lol

The Son of sam show/breakout... i could see him on the Miami Heat someday. What a Highlight reel and 6th man much needed

AK being AK growing every game! so many highlights tonight by him. Player of the game.

Killa Cam more than solid 16 5 5 ast reb

Solo balling/developing due to castle out
is nice also

Main character energy to finish (closed)

The universe's team wins again

Empire Classic Champs

Jaspers

Reaction Score
How little did Ball play in the second half?

Hurley rode Diarra on defense and despite 0/3 from 3 it worked out. Thank god Karaban is an ice cold killer
Yea, because Diarra was playing excellent on both ends of the floor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom