Texas Lands Texas Gatorade POY | The Boneyard

Texas Lands Texas Gatorade POY

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Since there's not much to discuss until the selection show I thought I'd put this out there in case it hadn't been mentioned. UT got verbals from two players from the number one ranked high school team in the nation, Duncanville, which gave is Tamika Catchings. Aerial Atkins verballed to UT and she is some kind of good.

UT is going to be good next year when Stafford-McGee has a little more experience. Give Aston a couple more years to put her Texas high school and AAU ties to use and they will be competing for the Big 12 title again.

Reaction Score
Since there's not much to discuss until the selection show I thought I'd put this out there in case it hadn't been mentioned. UT got verbals from two players from the number one ranked high school team in the nation, Duncanville, which gave is Tamika Catchings. Aerial Atkins verballed to UT and she is some kind of good.

UT is going to be good next year when Stafford-McGee has a little more experience. Give Aston a couple more years to put her Texas high school and AAU ties to use and they will be competing for the Big 12 title again.

Will they be better then Baylor?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Will they be better then Baylor?

That depends on what happens with a number of players considering Baylor. UT also has verbals from two top 8 players out of the 2015 class. They are going to be a good team in the near future.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
images

I heard she's more of a swimmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics