Texas at Tennessee (merged thread) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Texas at Tennessee (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mercedes Russell is pretty nonchalant considering this is her last year.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I've seen better organized offense at the local playground.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I don’t know if any screens have been set today. Everything is one on one and no one has looked for each other.
Tennessee is young and they'll ultimately get that, probably after facing a team the kills them off screens and the pick and roll. Everything I'm seeing from Tennessee is what I expect a young team to do: Play too fast, play selfish, incapable of understanding the intricacies of the half court game etc. It's Texas that surprises me with their ineptitude, lack of focus, discipline and execution.

Reaction Score
I was going to point that out too. This game is setting WCBB back 20 years. All 1 on 1 play. Any kid considering Tenn or Texas needs to watch this this game and think twice about the kind of basketball those to programs teach. Horrible.

After this game the NCAA should have Aston and Warlick stand at podium and bow to the world and say "we're sorry, for what you just had to endure"

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The shooting is improving somewhat in the second half. Westbrook with 2 good 3 pointers with texas showing no effort to go over the screen. Atkins with a long 3pt but no real offensive movement. Bullyball. Holly providing alot of insight in the coaching huddle. Doing good. Keep it up. LOL

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
At least the announcers are noting how poor the passing has been and lodging concerns on the one-on-one play. Mercedes has been rewarded twice now on being slow down the court with Texas taking too quick a shot, missing and Russell getting the layup- disgraceful...

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
McCarty is completely ineffective in this game.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
4 fouls on White. Will Boothe get off the bench?

Reaction Score
Not sure what KA is selling to get recruits to Texas but I sure like to know what it is because they are TERRIBLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom