Texas A&M @ Southern California - 12/15/17 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Texas A&M @ Southern California - 12/15/17

Reaction Score
tamu75usc74impact.jpg

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I wonder what the UCONN freshmen think when they see other freshmen getting the opportunity to play and shine; some who they know are not any better than they are. I know they know what they signed up for and will be better players for it but, I still wonder what goes through their minds when they see other freshmen playing a lot. Oh well,____

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I wonder what the UCONN freshmen think when they see other freshmen getting the opportunity to play and shine; some who they know are not any better than they are. I know they know what they signed up for and will be better players for it but, I still wonder what goes through their minds when they see other freshmen playing a lot. Oh well,____
I believe that any recruit who chooses UConn knows she is almost certainly forgoing the opportunities for immediate playing time and stats that would be available to them in other programs.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I wonder what other freshman think when the look at Uconn Freshman playing at the FF and they have been sitting at home for the last 3 weeks? And then I also wonder what they are thinking as they contemplate looking for work 3 years later while they watch the WNBA draft.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
I wonder what other freshman think when the look at Uconn Freshman playing at the FF and they have been sitting at home for the last 3 weeks? And then I also wonder what they are thinking as they contemplate looking for work 3 years later while they watch the WNBA draft.
A'ja Wilson, Kelsey Plum, Ionescu, Candace Parker and so many more players who are in the WNBA would disagree. They were not sitting at home during the FF. Very seldom do UCONN freshmen play at the FF. Seeing how there are four teams in the FF, UCONN is not the only team that has freshmen at the FF.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
I believe that any recruit who chooses UConn knows she is almost certainly forgoing the opportunities for immediate playing time and stats that would be available to them in other programs.
I agree. But that does not keep them from wondering. They should not wonder but it's human nature for some people to wonder about a decision they made. Any player who commits to UCONN should know that there is the probability they will not get many meaningful playing time during their freshman year. But as I stated, I agree with you Plebe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom