Testiculo Award Nominations - Detroit Game | The Boneyard

Testiculo Award Nominations - Detroit Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Olander. Comes in for garbage minutes as a senior with a NC and instead of loping around he puts up double figures and continues to shoot 100% from 3!

Boatright for his end of the half 3 that sent Detroit into the lockerroom with no fight.

My vote: Boatright

Also, can we keep a list of the previous winners:

1. Olander
2. Bazz or Calhoun? (don't know)
3. My vote: Boatright

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Neils had a sack when we needed it most. Although so did Omar.

Vote to Neils.

caw

Reaction Score
1) Boatright - he had the best floor game in a long while for him. Played almost Napier like from the point. In fact he seemed to be running the show more often than Napier in the first half.

2) Giffey - when you go 5-6 every game you get nominated.

3) Calhoun - he may not be shooting as well as Giffey, but if Giffey wasn't around Calhoun would be lauded for his first three games. 54/44/82 are his percentages so far this year.

HM: Napier or Brimah. Both were solid though not as good as the first three IMO.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
My vote would be Boatright but it is really tough to pick this time. I say Boatright because of his uncharacteristic unselfish play that we need to see more. We need to have an official 24 hour poll to make these votes more official.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I vote for Olander. Why? Because he did come in and provide energy and spark in garbage minutes. Also, This "award" does not matter for the team at all, but it would be nice to see Olander nab a few since I bet he won't most games. The kid may be challenged talent wise, but no one tries or works harder than he does (it seems). Be nice to reward the senior when we can...

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Lasan Kromah...he came in & played lock down defense on Howard when he had the hot hand. It was a different game after that.

Honestly tho, this was a TEAM effort. I really thought all the parts were working together & it was a BEAUTIFUL thing! SNY has GOT to get rid of Tim Welch...AARRGGHH. Other than that, I got no complaints.

Reaction Score
DD for being a man, nutting up and getting the game out of his head and onto the floor in the second half.

Reaction Score
My vote goes to Boat. He was a floor general out there last creating open looks for Niels and Omar. He was lightning quick cutting into he lane and creating looks for himself as well. Loved his confidence last night. Good to see him bounce back.

Deandre trending in the right direction after that second half so that was good to see.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Team! One of the best all around games in a long time. This team's got testiculo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom