Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Congrats to Bazz....for his award winning performance

testiculos.jpg

Reaction Score
Yeah, if you're going to have a vote after the game, and the majority of Yarder's give it to another player, you should probably give it to that other player..

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Yeah, if you're going to have a vote after the game, and the majority of Yarder's give it to another player, you should probably give it to that other player..

This Testiculo award thing has evolved, fairly quickly. So, some clarification may be in order.

1. The award is not now, nor has it ever been, throughout its long and storied history (2 weeks) awarded to the most popular player, most improved, highest scorer, most impactful, most valuable, or even the player who had the best overall game. It is (supposedly) awarded to the player who, in the opinion of the person who makes gives the award (that's me, so far) had the biggest male bag. It could be awarded to anyone, for nearly anything, throughout the course of the game, that demonstrated that he is the most deserving.

2. It was not I who posted the poll. (But I did roll with it.) I, usually (once again, here, stressing the 2 week history), only solicit nominations.

3. It should probably be well understood, by now, that this is The Boneyard. We check the democratic process at the door, as we enter (along with a long list of other "rights", such as free speech).

If you like....you can start your own lame award. As this lame award currently demonstrates, it ain't that difficult.....

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
As quick follow-up....

It had been suggested, earlier, that a photoshop of the winner's head onto Senhor Testiculo would be a welcome improvement...

In consideration of my photoshop skills (which stink), any and all interested parties, who would be willing to lend a hand in this direction, are invited to contact me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom