Terry Larrier | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are we through recruiting him, I have not heard much news on him...is he a lock for VCU

Reaction Score
This recruiting period is turning into a complete #!%* sandwich lately. If we're out with him, Robinson is critical.

Reaction Score
Id like to see us land Jabari Craig. Watched more videos of him today and i found him to be pretty impressive. Very athletic big

Reaction Score
Feels like Robinson is our only real shot at another marquee player at this point. I know it sucks to have missed on all our PG targets and Abu, but a Robinson/Purvis/Hamilton class would be among the best in UConn history from a rankings standpoint.

caw

Reaction Score
Not much to hear on Larrier until he commits. He is on VCUs campus for an official right now. If he gets through without committing, UConns chances increase dramatically. His coach was quoted sometime after the UConn visit that he might commit on the VCU visit or soon after. My thought is that he likes VCU, but had a very good visit to UConn an if VCUs visit underwhelms in any way he could break to UConn soon after.

Reaction Score
One girl says "welcome to Havoc" and someone mentions he was eating breakfast and that means they're going nuts and must have gotten him? What else are you seeing that Im not?

I think our chances increase significantly if he doesn't commit during his visit. In our case, no news here would be good news indeed.

Reaction Score
One girl says "welcome to Havoc" and someone mentions he was eating breakfast and that means they're going nuts and must have gotten him? What else are you seeing that Im not?

I think our chances increase significantly if he doesn't commit during his visit. In our case, no news here would be good news indeed.

You are reading public twitter. You need private twitter to access the secret info.

Reaction Score
I'm gonna bump this. Seems like there's starting to be a lot of smoke, and according to @Zionn we're heavily recruiting Larrier now that he's announced his intent to transfer.

Here's his ESPN player page from last year: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/3138209/terry-larrier

Here's his Sports Reference page: http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/terry-larrier-1.html

The numbers are ugly, but he's a talent - no question about it. Here's an old high school mix tape:

Larrier would have to sit out a year, and would be eligible for the 2016-17 season. He'll have 3 years of eligibility left.

Relevant(ish) tweet:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm gonna bump this. Seems like there's starting to be a lot of smoke, and according to @Zionn we're heavily recruiting Larrier now that he's announced his transfer.

Here's his ESPN player page from last year: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/3138209/terry-larrier

Here's his Sports Reference page: http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/terry-larrier-1.html

The numbers are ugly, but he's a talent - no question about it. Here's an old high school mix tape:

Larrier would have to sit out a year, and would be eligible for the 2016-17 season. He'll have 3 years of eligibility left.

Relevant(ish) tweet:

Seems like a good match. Realistically, Hamilton is probably gone by then and he gets to slide right in as a starter.

Reaction Score
If you take the "need to go home" explanation at face value... wouldn't that make it more likely he goes with a NY school?

Of course, circumstances could change or maybe it wasn't even true in the first place.

caw

Reaction Score
If you take the "need to go home" explanation at face value... wouldn't that make it more likely he goes with a NY school?

Of course, circumstances could change or maybe it wasn't even true in the first place.

If that is the case, I'm not sure how SJ hasn't inked him already. It's the only NYC based school even close to good enough and they have a scholarship available I believe.

Reaction Score
Leebo said:
If you take the "need to go home" explanation at face value... wouldn't that make it more likely he goes with a NY school? Of course, circumstances could change or maybe it wasn't even true in the first place.
I think UConn counts.

Reaction Score

Virginia Commonwealth transfer Terry Larrier visited College Park this week and is considering Maryland, sources confirmed to IMS.

Maryland has one open scholarship for the upcoming season after adding Duke transer Rasheed Sulaimon. He would be well-served using it on a transfer who will sit out the upcoming season and bolster the 2016-2017 roster; the Terps are likely to lose multiple starters after next season. UConn is also believed to be involved with Larrier.
--------

FWIW, this guy says UConn is a major factor in the TL sweepstakes.

Reaction Score
MD? How does this happen? A complete mutiny two years ago and now preseason #1 and targeting all our recruits. Just don't get Turgeon.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Sooooo wasn't the word coming out of VCU that Larrier was transferring due to a personal need? What personal benefit would come from moving from Richmond to College Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom