Terry Larrier Running 5s with Melo | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier Running 5s with Melo

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Love it.

As a guy who rehabbed and played after tearing ACL, but clearly not at this level (rehab and play), I think Larrier will be comfortable after a couple games, and will be MUCH better than people expect. Maybe that's just optimism, but right now it's how I feel.

Both of our major injuries don't concern me nearly to the extent they concern others on this board.

I'm always concerned about further injuries, but once they are ready to play, I don't think either will affect their on-court game much, if at all.

Reaction Score
I think Larrier will be comfortable after a couple games, and will be MUCH better than people expect.
I am with you, brother!
Definitely think this kid is a baller, and could be quite good. Liked him a lot in the little bit I saw. Very excited to see him and Adams together.

I'm pumped for this season more than I have been in several years.

Reaction Score
Love it.

As a guy who rehabbed and played after tearing ACL, but clearly not at this level (rehab and play), I think Larrier will be comfortable after a couple games, and will be MUCH better than people expect. Maybe that's just optimism, but right now it's how I feel.

Both of our major injuries don't concern me nearly to the extent they concern others on this board.

I'm always concerned about further injuries, but once they are ready to play, I don't think either will affect their on-court game much, if at all.

What is hilarious is that many of those concerned about AG and TL's injuries are the same who continue to mention "we lost to Wagner and Northeastern with them anyway" so why would it matter? LOL

They will be fine these 2 give us hope for a fun season when healthy.

Reaction Score
Just another video to show how lazy Carmelo Anthony is, he is the worst ever, get him out of NY already, its embarrassing.
Wow worst ever, why do you hate him so much? As if the NYK are some great organization?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You can see him reppin UConn head to toe

Also I pulled this from Terry's IG -- he looks good!

Thank God for the second video. The first one had me worried.

Reaction Score
Wow worst ever, why do you hate him so much? As if the NYK are some great organization?
Can't have it both ways....it's a players league, which basically means the superstars run just about each organization. Pretty true statement.

Harden
Westbrook
George
Butler
DeRozan
I. Thomas
Lillard

With not much on their rosters the players above will their teams to at least the playoffs, Harden a couple years ago had his coached fired mid season
& brought his team to the Western Finals.

So you can't have it both ways, you can't tell me you can't play in Phil's system, D'Antoni's system, etc. & that's the reason you can't make the playoffs.

17, 32, & 31 wins, stop.

He's embarrassing, can't play for D'Antoni and then he wins coach of the year.

He's an embarrassment, only system he can play is in ISO, which he's not any good in either.

Last edited:

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
What is hilarious is that many of those concerned about AG and TL's injuries are the same who continue to mention "we lost to Wagner and Northeastern with them anyway" so why would it matter? LOL

They will be fine these 2 give us hope for a fun season when healthy.

I'm not too concerned about Larrier and re-injuring his knee. I'd be more concerned about him not playing in more than 3 D1 games in two seasons. I think he'll be fine though overall.

I don't see how you could not be concerned with Gilbert though. Obviously, not a doctor, but given that he's popped his shoulder 3 times now (?) leads me to be concerned about his ability to stay healthy.

If they both stay healthy all season, I don't think an NCAA bid is without question. However, the injury question is definitely valid given their injuries/injury histories.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom